What started as a simple blog platform in 2003 has now become one of the best know Content Management Systems.
WordPress websites account for 24% of all websites, and this number is constantly rising. What makes WordPress so popular is that it gives website owners the ability to update their website themselves once it is set up, add and remove pages and evolve as the business needs it.
WordPress websites also comes with a breathtaking array of add-ons that extend its capabilities, from Social Media sharing to e commerce, membership-oriented applications, comments and forums, to name but a few, installed with one click – literally. This allows small- and medium-sized businesses to play with the big boys and have a powerful website for a fraction of the cost of a bespoke website.
With a WordPress website, you get:
- Full control over your website: updating your content, adding and removing pages and images is straightforward and requires only minimum computer literacy.
- Responsive design: WordPress websites are fully responsive, i.e. their layout adjusts depending on the size of the screen they are viewed on to ensure a great user experience.
- WordPress websites come with an in-built blog platform where you can choose to turn on comments to engage with your customers.
- Hundreds of beautiful website designs available for free which can be customised to make your website your own.
- Extend your WordPress website easily with plug-ins, cutting costs by hundreds of pounds.
- E commerce plug-ins will give you a fully functioning online store, with integrated payment gateways.
- Photo galleries to make your products and creations really stand out.
- Safety: WordPress websites are updated continually by the WordPress community of developers, making it one of the most secure plaftorms.
If you are interested in benefiting from the power of WordPress for websites, we offer a range of modular solutions starting at as little as £299:
- Installation to hosting of your choice of the WordPress application with plug-ins of your choice, ready for you to customise (third-party application costs, if any, will be discussed in advance and charged)
- Customisation of existing WordPress websites
- Update and maintenance of existing WordPress websites
- Migration of existing WordPress websites
- Migration of content of non WordPress websites into a WordPress website, with or without customisation
- Full creation of a WordPress website, including hosting, customisation and populating pages with content provided by client.
- Access to free training resources (with purchase of a service)
- Bespoke training
We also offer a “surgery” service where you can book us to resolve specific issues or update your website at the rate of £30/hour.
Contact us to discuss the benefits of WordPress websites for your business. We believe it provides a fantastic option for SMEs with limited budgets.